miniOrange OAuth/OpenID Connect(OIDC) SSO Plugin allows seamless login into the JIRA, Confluence Bitbucket and Bamboo through any OAuth/OpenID Providers.
We support all OAuth/OpenID capable Providers like Google apps, AWS Cognito, Keycloak, GitHub, GitLab, Slack & Discord, Gitlab and more.
The plugin also allows users to sign into and update their existing accounts and in addition to that, let users create new accounts via Single Sign On (SSO). You will also be able to manage the application’s user permissions by mapping your user’s provider’s group to the equivalent local Atlassian application groups.
Here are a few features of the miniOrange OAuth/OpenID Connect(OIDC) SSO plugin:
- Support SSO into both Atlassian Server and Data Center installation
- Enable SSO on the service desk customer portal**
- Just In Time (JIT) new user creation/update existing user profile and groups
- Supports login with any 3rd party OAuth/OpenId server or custom OAuth/OpenID server
- Domain-based restriction for user login
- Custom Redirect After Login
- Custom Logout URL & template
- World-class support