miniOrange SAML Single Sign-on Plugin allows seamless login into the JIRA, Confluence and other Atlassian applications through any SAML2.0 Identity Providers.
We support all SAML 2.0 capable Identity Providers (IDPs) like ADFS, Azure AD, Okta, OneLogin, Google Apps, Salesforce, Keycloak, Shibboleth, SimpleSAMLphp, OpenAM, Centrify, Ping, RSA SecureID, IBM, Oracle, Bitium, WSO2, NetIQ and many more.
The plugin also allows users to sign into and update their existing accounts and in addition to that, let users create new accounts via Single Sign On (SSO). You will also be able to manage the application’s user permissions by mapping your user’s IDP group to the equivalent local Atlassian application groups.
Here are few features of the miniOrange SAML SSO plugin:
- Support SSO into both Atlassian Server and Data Center installation
- Enable SSO on the service desk customer portal
- Just In Time (JIT) new user creation/update existing user profile and groups
- SAML Single Logout
- Support for signed and encrypted assertion
- Force Authentication from IDP
- Fallback/Emergency login option in case IDP is inaccessible
- Customizable login, logout and error message template
- Enable SSO from Multiple SAML Identity Provider
- World-class support