I want to customize ‘Powered by’ Logo how do I do that?
In Standard/Premium Plugin
- If you have Premium version of the plugin Search miniOrange 2-Factor plugin and click on Premium Option tab.
- Search Customize ‘power by’ Logo feature in the Premium Option tab.
There are two options in this feature:
- Remove ‘Powered By’ option from the Login Screens: Checking this option will remove ‘Powered By’ from the Login screen.
- Enable Custom ‘Powered By’ option for the Login Screens: Go to /wp-content/uploads/miniorange folder and upload a .png image with the name “custom” (Max Size: 100x28px).
Selecting Remove ‘Powered By’ option from the Login Screens:
- Enabled this option and Click on the Save settings.
- This will successfully remove ‘power by’ logo from Login Screen.
Selecting Enable Custom ‘Powered By’ option for the Login Screens:
- Step 1: Enable this option then go to the given path and upload a .png image with the name”Custom” and click on the Save Settings.
Now your Logo is customized for Login Screen.
I have selected the Google logo.
Note: If you have Standard version of plugin Search miniOrange 2-Factor plugin and got to Personalization AddOn plugin.