This tab provides an option to download or upload the SAML SSO’s plugin configurations for this application instance. This is very useful as it helps to:
- Transfer configuration file: If the user is moving from Test instance to Production instance, there is no need of re-configuring plugin again on the production instance as you have already configured for your use case and tested the plugin. Also, in case you want to move your settings from one instance to another, this feature can help.
- Troubleshoot: If the user gets issues while configuring, the configuration file can be sent anytime to support team for debugging and fixing.
- Backup: User can take backups of the configurations for future use for safer side.
This tab has the following option:
- Export App Configuration:- Download all the plugin configuration in the JSON file.
- Import App Configuration:- Upload the plugin-confoguration.json file to restore the plugin configuration.