This tab provides the user option to design the login page for Atlassian instances as per his requirements.
This is very useful when
- IDP initiated SSO: The buttons will be hidden on the login page if only IDP initiated SSO is required.
- Custom Login Button: The login button text can be modified for simplicity and ease.
- To enhance the login Page UI: Custom login Templates will be helpful to render the easy to use UI.
- Detect Errors in login easily: Error templates will be rendered in for easy debugging and support.
This tab has the following options:
Login Page Settings:
- Show Login Buttons: This option allows admin to disable SAML login through Atlassian instance. You can turn off this option to enable only IDP initiated SSO.
- Login Button Text: Customize button text as per requirement using this option ( This text is visible only in case of Single IDP.)
- Custom Login Template: This template will be rendered at the dashboard and Login URL.
Error Page Settings:
- Custom Error Template: This template will be rendered if the SSO fails.