I want to allow user to login through external applications, how I do that?
In Standard/Premium Plugin
- Go to the miniOrange 2-Factor tab Click on Login Settings tab.
- In Login setting tab, you get Option for XML-RPC Settings feature.
- Now enable the checkbox of XML-RCP Settings feature.
- Click on save settings.
- Now go to Setup Two Factor tab and click on Generate password.
- Copy the Password and click on Save password.
- Download the WordPress application from Playstore.
- Then click on Log In option.
- Now click on Log in by entering your site address option.
- Then enter Site address here.
- After that enter Username and 16 digit generated Password for App specific feature of site address and click on Next.
- Now you can see in image below, you can successfully get logged in to your site by third party application.